7th CPC Children Education Allowance (CEA) Form – PDF Download
The Government on the recommendations made by the Seventh Central Pay Commission on the subject of Children Education Allowance Scheme, the following instructions are being issued in super session of this Department’s OM dated 28-4-2014 :-
CEA Form Academic Year 2022 – 23 PDF Download below the link
- Children Education Allowance Claim Form
- Children Education Allowance Self Declaration Form
Children Education Allowance (CEA) Rules
- The amount fixed for reimbursement of Children Education allowance will be Rs.2250/-pm.
- The amount fixed for reimbursement of Hostel Subsidy will be Rs. 6750/-pm.
- The amount will be double for Differently Able Children Rs.4500/-pm.
- In case both the spouses are Government servants, only one of them can avail reimbursement under Children Education Allowance.
- The above limits would be automatically raised by 25% every time the Dearness Allowance on the revised pay structure goes up by 50%.
- This Allowance shall effect from July, 2017. Read more…
Children Education Allowance Exemption Section (sec 10 (14))
|10(14)||Children Education Allowance||Up to Rs. 100 per month per child up to a maximum of 2 children is exempt|
|10(14)||Hostel Expenditure Allowance||Up to Rs. 300 per month per child up to a maximum of 2 children is exempt|