Government Employees are the backbone of the country. They keep things running smoothly and make sure that the citizens are safe. So it is important for them to have a great work-life balance, good benefits and a healthy atmosphere to work in.
The Government Employees News section talks about everything from health and wellness tips to what’s new in the workplace.
This section provides readers with information about government officers and staff, their well-being, their career prospects and what they need to know about the workplace.
Current news for all topics:-
- Result for Post of Assistant Secretary and Analyst (IT)-CBSEResult Notice for the Post of Assistant Secretary and Analyst (IT) CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION(An Autonomous Organization under the […]
- Verification of Fields in PPOs/e-PPOs with e-ScrollFinmin Order: Verification of Fields in PPOs/e-PPOs with e-Scroll GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF FINANCEDEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURECENTRAL PENSION ACCOUNTING OFFICETRIKOOT-II, BHIKAJI […]
- Empanelment of Private Hospitals and Diagnostic centres Under CGHSNotification of Fresh Empanelment of Private Hospitals and Diagnostic Centres Under Continuous Empanelment Scheme of CGHS Jaipur Govt. of IndiaOffice […]
- CUG Mobile Scheme to Cover all Railway EmployeesEnlarging the Scope of CUG Mobile Scheme to Cover All Railway Employees भारत सरकार (GOVERNMENT OF INDIA)रेल मंत्रालय (MINISTRY OF […]
- Reservation in Promotions- Railway BoardReservation in Promotions- Procedure to be Followed Prior to Effecting Reservations in the Matter of Promotions Government of IndiaMinistry of […]
- Rotation of Officers/Officials Working on Sensitive PostsRotation of Officers/Officials Working on Sensitive Posts-Finmin Order No. C-11021/63/15/CGA/CVO/Office Guidelines/Vol.I/ 224GOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF FINANCE, DEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITUREOFFICE OF […]
- Result of Panel for the Posts of (Ministerial & Isolated Categories)RESULT OF PANEL FOR THE POSTS OF CEN-03/2019 (Ministerial & Isolated Categories) RAILWAY RECRUITMENT BOARD, CHANDIGARHGovt. of India (Ministry of […]
- 100 days- Agitation Programme against the Govt’s policy of Corporatization/ Privatization100 Days- Agitation Programme Against the Govt’s Policy of Corporatization/ Privatization w.e.f 27 June 2022 Bharatiya Pratiraksha Mazdoor Sangh(AN ALL […]
- Revision of Railway Services (Pension) RulesRevision of RAILWAY SERVICES (PENSION) RULES, 1993 on the pattern of CCS pension 2021 Bharat Pensioners’ Samaj No BPS/SG/CCS/Pension Rules/22/4 […]
- Provisioning of Legal Utility (Administrative Privilege) in SPARSHThe Provision of Legal Utility(Administrative Privilege) for Initiation of Exceptional Cases(Post 2016 Migrated / Sanctioned from SPARSH) VNo. EDP/58/CPP/2022O/o the […]