Government Employees are the backbone of the country. They keep things running smoothly and make sure that the citizens are safe. So it is important for them to have a great work-life balance, good benefits and a healthy atmosphere to work in.
The Government Employees News section talks about everything from health and wellness tips to what’s new in the workplace.
This section provides readers with information about government officers and staff, their well-being, their career prospects and what they need to know about the workplace.
Current news for all topics:-
- Monitoring of Group ‘B’ Officers’ Disciplinary Cases in DAOsMonitoring of disciplinary/criminal and suspension cases pending against Group ‘B’ Officers of Departmentalized Accounts Offices (DAOs) The memorandum issued by… Read more: Monitoring of Group ‘B’ Officers’ Disciplinary Cases in DAOs
- Securing NPS Transactions: Aadhaar-Based Access MandateSecuring NPS transactions through Aadhaar-based access of CRA system under the Government sector The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority… Read more: Securing NPS Transactions: Aadhaar-Based Access Mandate
- Processing of GeM Bills in eBill Scenario: Changes and Implementation DetailsProcessing of GeM bills in eBill scenario The memorandum addresses the extension and implementation of the e-Bill Module for GeM-PFMS… Read more: Processing of GeM Bills in eBill Scenario: Changes and Implementation Details
- Seeking Feedback: Procurement Manual for Non-Consultancy Services-2024Seeking feedback from Stakeholders on Draft Manual for Procurement of Non-consultancy Services-2024 The Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure, Government… Read more: Seeking Feedback: Procurement Manual for Non-Consultancy Services-2024
- Streamlined Service Delivery through e-HRMS 2.0 PortalTimelines for Service Delivery through e-HRMS 2.0 Portal The memorandum highlights the implementation of timelines for service delivery through the… Read more: Streamlined Service Delivery through e-HRMS 2.0 Portal
- IP&TAFS Group ‘B’ Officers Posting and Transfer GuidelinesGuidelines for posting and transfer of the officers of IP&TAFS Group ‘B’ The memorandum issues comprehensive guidelines for posting and… Read more: IP&TAFS Group ‘B’ Officers Posting and Transfer Guidelines
- Establishing an Anti-Fraud Policy for NPS Architecture in Govt. SectorRequest for framing a policy for Prevention and Reporting of Fraud Under NPS Architecture for Government Sector and its implementation… Read more: Establishing an Anti-Fraud Policy for NPS Architecture in Govt. Sector
- Guidelines on Acceptance of Awards by Government ServantsGuidelines on acceptance of awards from Government Bodies / Private Organizations by Government Servants The memorandum outlines guidelines for government… Read more: Guidelines on Acceptance of Awards by Government Servants
- Pension Reforms and Empowerment InitiativesEmpowering Pensioners: Reforms and Innovations by Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions The Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances &… Read more: Pension Reforms and Empowerment Initiatives
- Review of National Pension System Oversight MechanismReview of National Pension System Oversight Mechanism: Ensuring Efficiency and Accountability The Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions conducted… Read more: Review of National Pension System Oversight Mechanism
- M.C. No. 16: Appointment on Compassionate Ground – Master CircularAppointment on compassionate ground – Master Circular M.C. No. 16 issued by the Ministry of Railways, Government of India, consolidates… Read more: M.C. No. 16: Appointment on Compassionate Ground – Master Circular
- Grant of Notional Increment and Pensionary Benefit RevisionGrant of notional increment (as due on 1st Jan./ 1st July) to the officers/ employees superannuated on 31st Dec./ 30th… Read more: Grant of Notional Increment and Pensionary Benefit Revision
- Dearness Relief for Pensioners: February-July 2024Dearness Relief Implementation Guidelines Indian Banks’ Association HR & INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS No.CIR/HR&IR/D/G2/2023-24/835February 16, 2024 Designated Officers of all Member Bankswhich… Read more: Dearness Relief for Pensioners: February-July 2024