Government Employees are the backbone of the country. They keep things running smoothly and make sure that the citizens are safe. So it is important for them to have a great work-life balance, good benefits and a healthy atmosphere to work in.
The Government Employees News section talks about everything from health and wellness tips to what’s new in the workplace.
This section provides readers with information about government officers and staff, their well-being, their career prospects and what they need to know about the workplace.
Current news for all topics:-
- Status of Implementation of UGC Pay Commission Recommendations by State Governments7th UGC Pay Commission The Ministry of Education in India has released a statement in response to a question asked […]
- Applicability of General Financial Rules (GFR) to Central and State GovernmentsGOVERNMENT OF INDIAMINISTRY OF FINANCEDEPARTMENT OF EXPENDITURERAJYA SABHAUN-STARRED QUESTION NO. 2307TO BE ANSWERED ON TUESDAY, 21% MARCH, 2023 PENSION FIXATION […]
- Resolution of Denial of Medical Facility in the Absence of UMID Card for Quasi-Administrative StaffMinistry of Railways’ Decision to Provide Medical Facility to Quasi-Administrative Staff and Other Categories of Staff The Ministry of Railways […]
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Schedule 2023-24KV School Admission Schedule for the Session 2023-24 PDF Download The schedule for admission for the session 2023-24 has been […]
- Coverage under Central Civil Services (Pension) Rules for Central Government EmployeesSubmission of Option by Eligible Officers for Coverage under Central Civil Services (Pension) Rules The Office Memorandum with reference number […]
- Revised Cycle (Maintenance) Allowance RatesDetails and Implications of the Revised Cycle (Maintenance) Allowance Rates The Indian Ministry of Railways has issued a notice to […]
- Understanding the Changes in Income Tax Regulations for F.Y- 2023-2024Assessing and Regularization of Income Tax for the F.Y- 2023-2024 The Controller of Defence Accounts, Guwahati has issued a circular […]
- The Latest Information on Demands for Reverting to the Old Pension SchemeDemands for Reverting to the Old Pension Scheme The Indian Government has received representations from various unions and associations of […]
- Temporary Suspension of DSOP Fund WithdrawalsDSOP Fund Withdrawals Temporarily Suspended from March 25th-31st, 2023 The DSOP Fund’s final and temporary withdrawal claims processing will be […]
- Providing Opportunities for Ex-Agniveers in Civilian Posts under the Ministry of DefenceReservation/Relaxation in Eligibility Conditions for Employment of Ex-Agniveers in Indian Coast Guard and Ministry of Defence The Indian Ministry of […]
- Railway Board Clarification on Grant of Special Casual Leave to Technical OfficialsGrant of Special Casual Leave to technical officials The Indian Ministry of Railways has issued a clarification/corrigendum (No. 126) on […]
- CDA Guwahati Urges Units to Link Official Email IDs for Improved Security and FunctionalityLinking Unit Government Email IDs with Unit Code in Tulip Application and Dynamic Website The Office of the Controller of […]
- Ensuring Registration of all CBSE-Affiliated Schools under EPF & MP Act, 1952Promoting Compliance with EPF & MP Act, 1952 Among CBSE-Affiliated Schools for Employee Benefits The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) […]