Payment of Dearness Relief to State Government Pensioners and Family Pensioners on un-revised Pension and Family Pension as per 6th CPC from 01.07.2019
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated Chandigarh, the 5th April, 2021
1. The Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
2. All the Heads of Departments.
3. The Commissioners of Divisions in Haryana.
4. All Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
Subject:- Payment of Dearness Relief to State Government Pensioners and Family Pensioners on un-revised Pension and Family Pension as per 6th CPC from 01.07.2019.
I am directed to invite a reference to Finance Department letter No. 4/1/2017-2FR/3462 dated 23th July, 2019 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to revise the Dearness Relief for the Pensioners and Family Pensioners of the Haryana Government on the un-revised Pension and Family Pension who are still drawing the same under 6th CPC w.e.f. 01.07.2019 raising from 154% to 164% (10%).
2. All other conditions for payment of Dearness Relief to Pensioners/Family Pensioners on un-revised Pension/Family Pension contained in referred instructions No.2/51/08-1Pension, dated 17.04.2009, shall be applicable.
3. A copy of this order is also available on the Finance Department website can be downloaded accordingly on www.finhry.gov.in.
for Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,