The new pay structure has been laid out by and large broadly as an open ended, layered matrix, for civilians as well as for the armed forces personnel. It has been kept in view that a person should not stagnate but should have fair opportunity to progress by dint of merit and secure better emoluments so that frustration does not set in. The prevailing rate of increment is considered quite satisfactory and has been retained. The concept of separate grade pay has been done away with and the grade pay at all levels has been subsumed into the Pay Matrix.
The 7th Pay Commission has come up with a new pay matrix for the Central Government employees. The new pay matrix table is based on the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission.
7th CPC Pay Matrix
- List of Central Government employees to show you how their salaries have been revised
- Simple, easy to use interface with a clean PDF export feature for customizing and printing
- This Pay Matrix PDF is the most complete and accurate one out there.
- With this PDF, you can calculate your pay according to the 7th CPC Pay Matrix 2016.
- Civilian employees will also benefit from this PDF since it includes a civilian pay matrix that follows the same structure as the 7th CPC Pay Matrix.
The pay matrix table can be gainfully analysed to provide crucial data on trends in pay progression, entering and retiring at various levels, promotional trends of various cadres.
Pay Matrix Table PDF download here | यहां पे मैट्रिक्स टेबल पीडीएफ डाउनलोड करें
Pay Matrix Table Pay Band (Level) wise attached here
Pay level 1 to 5 of Pay Matrix
Pay Level 6 to 9 of Pay Matrix
Pay Level 10 to 12 of Pay Matrix
Pay Level 13 to 14 of Pay Matrix
Pay Level 15 to 18 of Pay Matrix
7th CPC Pay Matrix some important reference Orders
- Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016. – Notification 25th July, 2016
- Central Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2016. – Resolution 25th July, 2016
- Modification of Level-13 of Pay matrix issue. – FINMIN Order 28th September, 2017
- Modification of Level-13 of Pay matrix issue. – Notification 15th June, 2017
- Date of next increment – Rule 10 of CCS (RP) Rules,2016. – Finmin OM 31st July 2018
- Bunching of stages of pay in the pre-7th CPC. – Finmin OM 13th June,2017
- Revision of pay scales- amendment of Service Rules/Recruitment Rules. – DOPT OM 9th August 2016
manoj kumar singh says
Jagdish Chandra Ratnawat says
I Rrtd.on 31.10.2014
क्या मुझे Revised Pension ka benefit milega
Sir i have reteried on dec 2017 as an Hav. but group ACP3 pto on 29 dec 2017 the reteriment amount was given for Hav only .no new ppo received a as on jsn 2018 Hony Nbsub do was sent me by group is there any difference in pay scale how i can know the details