Constitution of a Committee for 1st Cadre Restructuring of the CSCS
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel and Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhawan,
Khan Market, New Delhi-110003
Dated the 11th November, 2022
Subject: Constitution of a Committee for 1st Cadre Restructuring of the Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS)-reg.
The undersigned is directed to say that it has been decided to undertake 1st Cadre Review of the Central Secretariat Clerical Service (CSCS). Committee for Cadre Review of CSCS with the following composition and terms of references is constituted:-
- Establishment Officer and Additional Secretary, DoP&T : Chairman
- Joint Secretary, (CS), DoP&T : Member
- Joint Secretary, (Pers.), D/o Expenditure : Member
- Deputy Secretary, (CS.II), DoP&T : Member Secretary
Terms of Reference
- To review the structure of CSCS cadre with a view to harmonize the sanctioned strength and the functional requirements with the career expectation of its members,
- To assess the magnitude of stagnation in various grades of CSCS cadre and suggest remedial measures.
- To suggest measures to enhance the effectiveness of the service.
- To review the training needs of the members of the CSCS cadre.
- To review for a centralized cadre for MTS, JSA and SSA in present scenario.
- To examine any issue as referred to it by the cadres.
2. The Secretariat Services to the Committee would be provided by the CS.II Division (DoP&T).
3. This has the approval of the Hon’ble Minister of State for Personnel.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India