Scheme for payment of pension through e-pension system—Submission of Life Certificate-extension thereof
Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,
1. All Heads of Departments, Commissioners of Divisions in Haryana.
2. All the Deputy Commissioners & Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
3. The Registrar, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Dated, Chandigarh, the 29th December, 2020
Subject:- Scheme for payment of pension through e-pension system—Submission of Life Certificate-extension thereof
I am directed to refer to this Department’s letter No.2/32/2012- 1Pension (FD) dated 18.11.2020 regarding the extension of timeline for submission of life certificate by State Government’s pensioners from 1st November,2020 onward, till 31st December,2020.
2. This Department has been in receipt of request from Pensioners Associations as well as individuals requesting a further extension in the date for submitting Life Certificate in view of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and keeping in view of the vulnerability of elderly population to Corona Virus. The Pensioners have also referred to the decision of Centre Government extending the date for submitting Life Certificate in this regard.
3. State Government, after due consideration, has now decided to further extend the existing timeline for submission of life certificate. This year all State Government’s pensioners can submit life certificate from 1st November, 2020 onwards till 28th February, 2021. During this extended period the pension will be continued to be paid by the Pension Disbursing Authority (PDA) uninterrupted.
4. The above order can be downloaded from the website of Finance Department i.e. www.finhry.gov.in.
Under Secretary Finance (Pension)
for Additional Chief Secretary to Government klaryana,